Join the team
USA Customer Happiness Hero
You’ll be responsible for communicating with our customers, organising what they need and resolving any issues in the most outstanding way you can think of. We aim to WOW our customers and this will be your focus. You’ll also be happy to support in other areas of the business – such as help at events, packing spare parts and keeping our office lovely. You will greet every challenge with enthusiasm, share your natural ability to juggle multiple tasks and be the calm amongst the storm.
Customer Care, the job:
- Be the first point of contact for Mustard USA customers. Manage incoming phone calls and emails.
- Going the extra mile for every customer. We want to give the best service possible and keep Mustard customers coming back for more (because lockers are addictive!) We’re always be open to new ideas to help us grow and improve as a business.
- Resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible, ensuring that the customer is updated at every opportunity and that all interactions have a positive outcome.
- Arrange replacements parts for when issues do occur.
- Liaise with couriers daily to get our lockers to our customers quickly and safely. There's a fair bit of logistics involved.
- Process refunds, order changes and assist with ordering where necessary.
- Keeping pre order lists up to date and communicating delivery dates with customers.
- Building positive customer relationships with everyone that contacts us.
- Generally being part of the team. Sometimes this means photoshoots, sometimes events like trade shows, sometimes visits to our warehouse. There's always new things going on so they'll be plenty of opportunity to get involved.
Hello. Is it you we're looking for?
- You understand the nuances of life in a start-up and are happy to roll up your sleeves: no job is too big, or too small.
- Through excellent product knowledge you will deliver the most exceptional customer care and maximise sales at every opportunity.
- You feel confident you can make our customers happy and our days run a little more smoothly.
- You are exceptionally organised and thrive on solving problems.
- Working autonomously suits you. You'll need to tackle tasks with initiative and creativity and you'll spot the things that need to be done and find a way to make it happen.
- You’ve got great attention to detail.
- Have good computer skills - Outlook, Word and Excel. E-commerce experience is a bonus!
It started with a long walk and two sisters living on the opposite side of the world. The idea was sparked by the question: What is it that you love that is uniquely you? Becca thought about her home and studio. She had a random selection of metal lockers. One flaky old one found on the side of the road, a few from antique stores and some new. She's always had a thing for lockers.
From that day the work began. In the past year, we’ve grown quickly and are now stocked by over 150 retailers across the world – from Urban Outfitters, Oliver Bonas, Molly Meg and Norsu. With lots more growth on the horizon.
The Extra Stuff
- Must be located in Columbus, Georgia
- Full time hours
- Competitive salary
- You will end up with a home full of Lockers!
To apply please send a really nice email to Jess at email@example.com, include 'Join the team - USA" in the subject line, we want to get to know who you are, what experience you've had, your availability, why you want to work for mustard and which is your dream locker? Applications close on Friday 23rd July.
Can't wait to hear from you!